Billet Technology Oil Catch Can for Chrysler 300C, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger & Dodge Magnum 5.7L Hemi & 6.1L SRT8 2005 - 2010. Billet Technology PN 20010 Oil Catch Can
BILLET TECHNOLOGY OIL CATCH CAN
-Chrysler 300C 5.7L Hemi & 6.1L SRT8 05-10
-Dodge Challenger 5.7L Hemi & 6.1L SRT8 08-10
-Dodge Charger 5.7L Hemi & 6.1L SRT8 06-10
-Dodge Magnum 5.7L Hemi & 6.1L SRT8 05-09
*Available in Satin, Polish, Clear over Satin, Black, Blue, Red, Purple or Burnt Orange
*Standard, Z or Fender Mounting Brackets available
*Regular or Optional Stainless or Black Braided Lines
*Brass, Nickel or Black Anodized Fittings
The Billet Tech Catch Can slows down and filters oil that may end up in the intake and combustion chambers. Oil in the combustion chamber could lower octane ratings that may cause your automobiles computer to sense knock/KR. This may cause a decrease in performance. The Billet Technology Catch Can helps decrease the symptoms of the scenarios described. So as you can see, the Billet Tech Catch Can not only looks good as stated, but performs flawlessly.
About The Billet Technology Catch Can:
- Approved by Mopar Performance
- The Original Dual Chambered Top
- Machined from domestic certified, solid 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
- All cans are sealed and secured
- Added O-Ring feature provides a complete seal
- Mounts available for a clean fit for ALL applications
- All hose options are oil resistant
- Fittings and installation hardware included
- Variety of fitting finishes available
- Some Options may incur Additional Cost
- Knurled bottom for sure grip and easy empty design
- Manufactured in the USA, by Billet Technology
About "Other" Catch Cans:
- Do not be fooled by cheap imitations or copy cats.
- Their product is manufactured overseas or to shops without a controlled environment.
- Custom machined by automotive enthusiast's in our 5,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in Lake Worth Florida
- We are not a warehouse like most of our competitors who pedal substandard products with little to no customer support or quality control.
- Trusted Billet Tech quality and customer service.
- Don't be fooled by other products that look identical
- All "In Stock" items ship within 72 hours
- Color & Polish have a standard lead time of up to 20 business days before shipping
- Shipping Lead Times may be longer during holidays or upcoming special events
- Most products are in stock as machine satin in blanks
- Therefore, satin orders have a 2 week lead-time to ship
- Purple may take up to 8 weeks from date of order
- Lead-time on Custom Engravings is 4-6 weeks
BT Lead Time: Billet Technology Parts are MADE TO ORDER. Please allow up to 15-20 Business Days before shipping.
MANUFACTURER: Billet Technology
MANUFACTURER PART #: 20010