Part # P4510852
360 MAGNUM CRATE ENGINE
385 Ft. Lbs. Torque
Why take the time and expense to rebuild your old small block when you can bolt in a 320 horsepower Magnum engine for about the same cost? Dyno testing produced 320 Horsepower at 4750 rpm. Torque output is over 385 ft.-lbs. at 4000 rpm. Engine now comes standard with new Magnum R/T Big Valve Cylinder Heads. Mopar Performance recommends the use of a 750 cfm Holley Carburetor (P4349228- Available through BPE) and 1 5/8" Exhaust Headers.
* Built with all - new components
* New Magnum R/T Big Valve Cylinder Heads
* Distinctive Mopar Performance Cast Aluminum Valve Covers
* High-Strength Stainless Steel Valves - 2.02" Intake and 1.62" Exhaust
* Heavy-Duty Valve Springs
* Hydraulic Roller Camshaft - 250°/264° duration, 0.385"/0.401" Lift
* Dual-Plane, M1 4-bbl Aluminum Intake Manifold
* High Volume Oil Pump
* Mopar Performance Electronic Ignition Kit with Distributor
* Does not include accessory brackets (Sold Only Here At BPE)
* Not Recommended For Factory MPI Installations
Note: Crate engines that change the emissions performance of the vehicle may not be legal for use on vehicles regulated for highway use in California and other states. HorsePower and Torque rating based on test engine. Ratings may vary on individual engines. Not Legal for sale on pollution - controlled vehicles or vehicles registered for highway use.